Saturday, June 6, 2009

Subjectivity...

Something hurts somewhere...pata nai...I cant tell...not cuz its personal...but cuz I actually dont know....never mind.

There are just too many things to take care of....too many *should[s]* and *shouldn't[s]*...
YES I remember I have to call you Rida....
YES I know I have to visit Kainat....mom doesnt have time...Sania people cant go either..

I wish I were a bit more interested in things...anything...just...be a bit more interested.
Have a reason....some motivation....
I WANA get laser surgery done im freakinn BLIND!!
Im struggling to feel....like wtf?
So THIS is what they mean by rock/robot/cold...:|

I find satisfaction in pain....no Im not tryna be so cool and so emo and so goth like OH MY GOD...but yeah...it feels right when something is a lil wrong and not in place...Thats how its suposed to be...not in place.

mom : uzma kuch meetha khanay ka dil chara hai..

me : umm....main banau kuch?

mom : kia?

me : gajar ka halwa, sheer, suji ka halwa, egg pudding....apko kia khana hai?

mom : uzma har wakt mazaak acha nai lagta!!

:\

Its like an unconscious effort to retaliate against facts.

I screw up....Im so good at it....if only I had a dollar for every time I screw up...nai...not a dollar...oman riyal...yeah...Id be like rich.

I consume 500ml of coke/pepsi everyday - Fact!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Make that 2 litres and things will get better xD