Monday, June 22, 2009

WELCOME MARIAAAM:D

OKAY....so Mariam started blogging too...*yaYy*...:D
and I was just reading her stuff...so genuine and simple...and it made me wonder WHY do I not write like that anymore? like straight from the heart....
It also made me realize how much I love food...Food:(
My blog has been SO dry lately....Afu says its cuz Im bored of the same routine and Im runing out of ideas.....I disagree.

First, I am NOT sick of my routine at all...I love it. Almost.
I wake up around 12 noon...have breakfast (thats...pleasant), and then jus read the headlines or sumthing and then Im online like the whole day...then I eat take a shower eat and back online...and watch tv maybe and eat more....its...lovely.....almost.
Second, me runing out of ideas? Well....yeah you CAN say that...but its only cuz Im not really putting any effort....my brain has been a lil occupied....so yeah...its justified. But I kind of agree with her on that one:\

I dont want to take this life granted like I used to do..
I wana love somebody, love somebody like you....

Yes, I listen to gay stuff - bite me!
errr....

we won:D

OH....and her blog also reminded me of Younus Khan's ...... *bleep* *bleep* - to quote Mariam.
uh...hehe...yeah. That WAS hard to miss....vAry disturbing. And the dancing lil 'GEO'....it actually looked like a typical paki....thin....tired.....pauper.....dint know how to dance but kept going with the crazy steps....it was perfect!

P.S. The contents of this post are stolen from Mariams blog....you can read it HERE

Hey Mariam....Im publicising you for free:p

Maybe afu IS right...I AM running out of ideas. Shit:(

I miss you Rida...youve been so busy...
Oh and remember we had a lil sms chat yestrday when you were gettin your hair done?

Me - "yeah band kertey hi yaad aya..."
You - "hamesha hi ajata hai"
Me - OUCH!! THAT HURT BYCH!!!

:p

Yeah I had to let it out.....Im filled already...so...okay THAT did NOT sound right.
ugh...whatever...you all are pervs anyway!

3 comments:

Mariam said...

Thanks a ton sweets for a welcoming me to the world of blogging! :)
Love it so far! :D

x

Rida. said...

Khekhe! I miss you more =(

uzme said...

jhoottiii!!!
:p