Saturday, November 22, 2008

okay lemme try it again...
im pisd....no i did that..
yea everyone makes me mad...okay i did dat too..
but guess what? thats all there is to me.
thast the bigening and dats the end...
know why i write in such small fonts??? so dat MAYBE IFF someone tries to read will get irritated n wont...but i want someone to...
its.....complicated and i hate the word n everything to do with it.
im cynical...and pathetic....and stupid...and selfish..
everything is about me....its all about me...im the fuking cntre of the planet shit!!
im not in reality like inside my head...like inside the box inside my head......but outside it is everyone elz....and dey all...not satidfied and i dont like it...and im caged n i cant help...nor myself nor neone elz....
*loozer alert - loozer alert*
im done being stupid...blaming me all the time.....
BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
BLA BLA BLA BLA LALALAL
*puke*
fuck off whoevers reading and NO i dont need no advice n shit dis doesnt represent nething abt me...
DIE!

2 comments:

... said...

confused or perplexed ..get the way nd u will know hw u move on tht lane.

uzme said...

yeah that the prob....i cant find no way....