Sunday, March 27, 2011

Fried Eggs.

I wrote this big ass post and then something happened and its gone. And now Im going to write it all over again because not blogging about stuff makes me anxious since I have so many opinions about so many things and I dont want to bore anyone in real life. You're welcome. Its been ten days you know. I missed you bloggie=[
Okay no.
I just end up taking more work than I can handle. And then I procrastinate to make the whole thing worse. But that doesnt concern you. Nothing on this blog does. Anyway. Lets take on thing at a time.

Emo Religious People Dudes. I dont want to point any sect in particular and I dont want to discriminate and I dont want to sound like a hater. But. Um. How do I say this without sounding like a Ka'afir. Why are shia people so in my face with their beliefs? Why so often? I mean...we're all familiar with the muharram grandiosity. Once a year is alright. I hug once a year. I taste kaleji once a year. I fall in love once a year. Once a year is acceptable. But...since muharram, I have witnessed at least four public displays of religious craziness. Why so often? Why howl and cry on loud speakers? Why on a Saturday man? Do you know Saturday comes after five long working days? Followed by a Sunday? After which the vicious cycle of working days begin all over again? Fried egg. Fried egg.
Just...you're getting annoying alright. And the bad part, you cant say anything because it is religious. The best you can do is ignore. Only if I could turn off my ears. Loud speakers should be banned in this country. We're not educated enough to handle such tools.

There were a bunch of other things i wanted to talk about but Im tired. Rida and I had a little tea party today. We had pizza and that fajita filled bread thing and the chicken pie thingie thing and chocolate tart and dark chocolate brownie and white chocolate mousse[which sucked] and pineapple cake [which sucked so much more] and chocolate chip cookies...oh ze cookies. I like cookies. Cookies I like.
You know the mere thought of having good food makes me smile sheepishly like an 18 year old boy makes his 16 year old girl smile by suggesting something dirty for the first time in public. And I dont even like cats that much.

4 comments:

quartertoinsane said...

whr da hell did cats come from?

Richa said...

^.^
Yeah, where from? :o

Furree Katt said...

you do sound like a ka'afir, you know. but maybe it's cause i'm shia and i got offended. i suppose you're right on the loudspeaker part though.

Bush. said...

Ironically, all the electricity garnered for lighting and sounds for Muharram and Rabi-ul-awal is through "kundas". Ho Ho.