Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Waan!

Mujhe bhi hot fb dp chaye.
But Im too lazy to click one and too obnoxious for anyone else to take it for me.
Also, I say inappropriate things when exposed to emotional social situation which results in an awkward silence. I hate awkward silence. Its so uncomfortable and awkward. And long.
Also, Im hating my job. Its only good as long as I dont get a revision. Revisions suck. Everyone who has demanded a revision on my awesome work deserves hell for not doing the work themselves and being stupid enough to rely on a stranger for their grade. Also, they all deserve to fail.
I wana sub.
I also wana laptop and a goddamnmemorycardbenchoabouttime!
Also, I get confused when someone tries to be 'nice' to me...not knowing the intentions of the subject makes me uncomfortable. I have no one to go to dunkin donuts with me for breakfast. I have decided to go alone whenever I can because an omwich is totally worth it.
nice legs, daisy dukes, makes a man go *woot woot*
Also, pizza jelly FTW!
Aishwarya Rai is the most annoying person alive. I hate how she giggles and chews an imaginary bubble while she talks.
My management teacher is the Bomb. She the prettiest thing Ive seen.
I also like egg n butter.
I just did a revision and Im going to get an another revision on that revision.
Sometimes I just wana quit.
Do your own damn work bitch.
But how else will I earn and pay my god damn fees?
Low cut, see through shirts that make you *woot woot*
Thats the way they all come through like *woot woot* *woot woot*

Also, no one understands me and Im tired of being misunderstood.
Haan pata hai. Bus chup.

Also, dont you dare call my work redundant!
YOU EXISTENCE IS REDUNDANT BITCH!

Your*

No comments: