Wednesday, June 22, 2011

The story of Ass and Assness

YOU, my sweet little bitch, dont get to tell ME, what I can, and cannot do.
Okay?
Okay.
So yea Ima be ranting again.
I was just hooked to Supernatural for the past couple of weeks only to be disappointed in the end. After five seasons you'd expect some shit to be awesome right? But nope.
Sad stuff.
My exams went better than expected which is good. But better because I dint study and Im still getting 2 A's and 3 B's. So yeah. Lets get down to business.

So this masters dude in my department right. Thinks he's a rock star for some reason. Lets call him Ass. So Mr. Ass thinks he knows it all because he's older and more educated than the rest of us. The day I saw him I knew Ima have some beef wit' him.
Its just that, Mr. Ass and I have too many mutual friends, so I cant help but communicate once in a while.
So Mr. Ass just told me I cant intern at this super awesome place because they require the internees to administer intelligence test and evaluation and require them to make reports and provide tentative diagnosis and some divine knowledge which a person, who has only studied for ONE semester in IPP, does not have.
WHAT MISTER FUCK IN THE ASS DOES NOT KNOW IS THAT I ALREADY HAVE A FUCKING BACHELORS DEGREE AND I MAKE PROFESSIONAL REPORTS FOR LIVING FOR UNIVERSITIES IN THE UK AND THE US AND GET A FUCKING B+ EVEN THOUGH IM ONLY A BACHELORS STUDENT AND I DESIGNED THE GOD DAMNED VIRTUAL VERSION OF DSM BACK WHEN I HADN'T EVEN DONE MY BACHELORS. BACK WHEN HE COULDNT TELL THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A PSYCHOLOGIST AND A PSYCHIATRIST. Ass kahi ka. Moreover, I practically live in a mental house and have been providing psychological guidance for the past 3 years. I think all that is worth more than his lousy 48 hours internship. Stupid Ass telling me I cant get an internship. Ass pimple kahi ka. Ass.

Also, recent studies have shown that catharsis is not really cathartic. It only makes you more angry and frustrated. All my fellow emo bloggers out there, there is no hope for you. You must die u_u

2 comments:

The Me. said...

Your blog's the best. *nods*

Arham Tausif said...

Haha. This was frickin' hilarious.