Monday, February 9, 2009

*burrp*

its raining:D:D
i love it wen it rains...eveyrthings all nice and green n wet...and fresh...love the sound..
its soo pweety...though in the end i feel sad Pata nahi keeyuu..(or maybe i do)...but yeah its...nice.
tomor is Off...*yeah babaay*....nmm
i baked yestrday...nai day before ystrday....it ws goood....and the cream wasnt too sweet like last time...it tasted nice.
i'll upload the pic:D

i dnt like ti wen people get personal...not even my frnds. It pisses me off. and sumtimes shyan get all...werid and startes talkin all the shit in forn of like anyone. its anoying. makes me unmfrtble.
thats what haoend today....mariam n all suddenly started off with askin me personal questions and i ws all....yeah uhh...its cool....hehe....afu said i pulled it off quite well....and dey dint figure out shit unless dey saw my eyees.
EYES...!!!
they can be VERY tricky...buh i like em:D