Wednesday, August 5, 2009

jus cuz I dont have anything to write doesnt mean I dont ahve nothing to say....whatever that means...:\

uzma says:
foofs

fifa says:
wat?
uzma chan

uzma says:
sounds like poof eh?

fifa says:
yeah
y do u always come up with weird names for me

uzma says:
im creative..

fifa says:
yeah more like destructive for others
onee-chan

uzma says:
whats wit teh chan?

fifa says:
something i picked up from jap manga nd anime

uzma says:
what does it mean?

fifa says:
u guess

uzma says:
umm
dunno.

fifa says:
guess

uzma says:
shit?
dunno man
jus tell

fifa says:
big sister
lame i know

uzma says:
hmm yeah
very lame indeed.
so jakie chan mean jakie the big gay sister ?

fifa says:
lol
i guess

uzma says:
this dude from ****** ryte...the only nice sane one who doesnt go ther anymore,,
i think he has a crush on me

fifa says:
lol
yup
lets do stuff together
awwwwwwwwn

uzma says:
lol
the last thing i want is another guy tellin me hes in love with me.

fifa says:
its acrush it will pass

uzma says:
yeah..
they all confused by that thing called hormones.

fifa says:
lol wat moans

uzma says:
afu you perv!

fifa says:
i saw this movie ""Joshua"" it was creepy
the kid said dat
in the movie not my own thinking

uzma says:
yeah you too innocent to be doin all that dirty thinkin on your own.

fifa says:
i know perfect little angel

uzma says:
angel foof

fifa says:
u know now tht poof word is stuck in my brain

uzma says:
not much space ther is it?
one at a time


fifa says:
im watching a mosquito trying to suck blood out of me arm

uzma says:
interesting

fifa says:
dat far okay
its tickling
im gonna pick it up now then try to brake its sucking tube

uzma says:
funn

fifa says:
done
he wont b sucking anymore blood

uzma says:
good job.

fifa says:
lol
me bro taught me that

uzma says:
yeha i learned it on my own...

fifa says:
its also fun to drop them on top of the liquid mat

uzma says:
and pul their legs one by one

fifa says:
lol

uzma says:
and then pull one wing and leave one and a leg..
and watch em struggle.

fifa says:
that is a bit sadistic but still lol

uzma says:
oh and pullin its blood suking thing isnt.?

fifa says:
lol

Affu you hypocrite!!

No comments: