Saturday, August 22, 2009

Life is gona suck ass 5 years from now.

According to everyone whose above 30 :
THESE are supposed to be the good happy "care-free" days....where Im supposed to enjoy life to the fullest.
But guess what? Theyre not all that. And since future, no matter how good n awesome, isnt gona be as awesome as "these days" THIS basically is supposed to be the height of awesome-ness in my life.

By the time I hit 25 im gona be married to some strange loser my mum n papa picks out and Im gona hate it. Im gona get bored of HIM after like a month and hate my life and feel useless unless im working....but then i'll be too lazy to work and i'll just be home watching tv and eating and get fat and feel sorry for myself....and the dude is gona lose interest in me soon....I mean....statistically speaking, I cant seem to amuse a guy for more than a month...and this is my experience talking. And a month is too much...never lasts for more than 21 days actually but never mind that. So yeah....soon Im gona get a divorce and will be too cool to tell my mum and will prolly end up doing drugs and politics.....so yes....My life is gona SUCK ASS.

So I have like 5 years to do whatever I want....but then again...I dont wana do anything cuz according to this bogus theory Ive lived the best days of my life. Like what the fuck man?
My life sucked. Like SUCKED. I mean.....like....what the fuck man?

I refuse to believe this shit.

4 comments:

Abdullah Tariq said...

Say no to drugs, politics and marriage.

uzme said...

YES.
All kill...:(

Daanish said...

And here I'm not even sure if I'll even be alive tomorrow. You, on the other hand, have the future all figured out o_o .. lol, not trying to be an ass, just trying to state how you can't be so certain of anything.

ANYthing.

uzme said...

well yes....but its just that...I prefer expecting the worst.