Friday, August 14, 2009

Pakistan khappey!

So just like every other patriotic Pakistani citizen [who wud eat shit - and more - for a green card] I too woke up at 6 a.m. and said my Independence day prayers [if theres any such thing] and got dressed in a white churi daar pyjama and a green kameez and a green and white dupatta and silver star and moon ear-rings, in order to represent the flag of our country. Then my friends, I went to Quaid-e-Azam ka mazaar to give salaam to the founder of our nation. After that I sang patriotic songs with my other fellow patriotic citizens for about an hour and now I am home watching various live transmissions on tv about the struggle our fore-fathers did for freedom and the love I see eveyrwhere makes me wana cry...

.....

N O T !

After having restless-leg-syndrome for about 15 years, my mum suddenly asked me today not to move my leg - "naisty hoti hai"...

:\

No comments: