Sunday, January 11, 2009

....and some more whynin....

My throat sucks...i mean its dry n it feels like i got a cactus growin inside it....and my eyes hurt and head feel.....like a rock....my brain is all frozen again so is my my skull....like.....aaaa....cant...move...
but nevermind that...
why wont everyone be happy??
why cant everyone be nice?
how can anyone fall asleep knowin we're living in THIS part of the world?
its such a shame.....i dont want the human race to grow....its we stop reproducing....if this is how we gona live its better to xtinct!!
and then there are these bunch of ppl so unaware of eveyrthing....moving on...havin the stupidst concerns...but i guess we need em around...the world wud be like my head otherwise....dark n empty n quite n cold...
i love winter...feels like death. feels like a nothing...this immortal chilling nothing....like ure walkin on dis endless street in the middle of the nyte with no living creature around....jus dis cool breeze...like dis chilling breeze...n u walking n walking wit these orange street lites lighting the waay....the way to nothingness.......ddi i stop making sense?
i dont wana contnue dis.....or anything elz.....