Friday, January 30, 2009

soo.....im oficialy 20....

I made it.....alive...lol
like....i thot i wont make it past 18....buhh i did. *jOy*
I wana skip tomoro......ugh.
I hate wishes n shit.....like whats the happy part?
blagh...
what ws i thinking racing all those sperms 21 yrs back...what ws i thinkin?
*lets go chek out the world the rainbows sound soo pretty*...heh..
well...whats done is done..
i wana skip tomoro........the whole *haappyyy birthday treeeeeeaat* routine...
i lost my hapy face and i dont like the substitue smiley wala....its broken frm the edges.
*sigh*
i hurt myself today....my elbo is like broken...doesnt matter now does it?
blegh!!
and whats up wit these ppl calling me up? not my frnds buh everyone elz? like dey giv a shit....dey wudnt knw if i died....and wish like ....blegh!
WHATEVER!