Thursday, April 23, 2009

Sufi soap *Dhan dHan Dhan DHAN*

This shit is taking forever to download....and this kutta page took like an hour to open....Bc they all out there to get me!
We saw Othello today[Our whole literature class]....Like reading it wasnt enough....But we all got to bunk psychology..soo...But I used to like Anthony Hopkins before watchin the movie...im not sure I can say the same after...:(
I totally scored In my IT class today....and then I was helping this guy next to me...hes nice...but bohat stupid hai bechara.
Aaannd...Yeah I wont be able to go at Kainats on saturday...Sowwie Rida...I really wnated to for you:( [like shes gona fall for this...lol] No but seriously....Oh Im getin this deja vu...:s
Anyway...yeah I wanted to go for Rida...But now I cant whole shit with IT bla bla bla...
HoGAYA DOWNLOAD..
*does the happy dance*

1 comment:

Rida. said...

The thing at Kim's place is cancelled already. I've been calling on your cell bh.