Wednesday, April 1, 2009

WHERE IS THE PULP..?

....wherever it is it better not be in my drink. I hate pulp in my juice...I dont get the point...IF I wanted the pulp I'd EAT THE DAMN FRUIT instead of goin thru the trouble of getin a juice!!! But I guess the world has bigger issues at the 'mo'...

So turns out Obama and I are related (according to fb's "we're related" application)...Thats the most absurd thing Ive heard this week. What kind of fuckheads come up with this shit?
And I hate it when people tell me about some stupid wedding that they attended or some stupid story about their cozins friend who was lookin oh-so-hot- the other day...I DONT WANT TO KNOW WHAT KASHAF UNCLE SAID TO JAMEELA AUNTY WHEN SHE SNEEZED IN PUBLIC!!!

....
I dont wana go to college tomorrow....Eveyrones turned into such a pessimist...I remember back in school the only pessimist I knew was myself....now all my friends are so negative about almost everything. As in.....arrey bhui I dont like to explain shit...Im not good at it.
Im hungry!

*Tum aye tou aya mujhey yaad
gali main aaj chaand nikla....*

who the fuck writes these songs??:s

I dont like desperate people....And Loud people....and attention seekers....and people who use fancy words to impress....and crowds....and the people in crowds...and just people in general....
If it were upto me I dont mind carrying out a genocide against...not against any race - Im NOT a racist!!...but against the ones who annoy me...like Paris Hilton and Sahir Lodhi and Begum Nawazish Ali.....But not people like Zardari...Noo...I wudnt jus Kill him....I'd send him...and the ones like him in My very own personal concentration camp...YEAH! ! Only its gona be much MUCH fierce........
BOO HA HA HAH!!
=D

6 comments:

Wijdan said...

OMFG I FUCKING LOVE THIS POST! =@

SHIT! =D

uzme said...

its only true man..

Ubaid said...

ok this is a little shocking and disturbing post ;) j/k ....

u think alot ... hai naa ?

uzme said...

Its almost impossible to stop thinking dont you think so?:p

Unknown said...

uzmeeee tumne ye meray liye likha haina?? attention seeker and all tht crap?? you dnt lyke meeeeee??=(

uzme said...

lol...
do you see yourself as an attentionseeker?
:p