Wednesday, May 13, 2009

restlessness...

Why are pleasures always guilty? I dont just mean sexually...just in general...Cant a person feel happy without guilt? The answer is No my friends.
*sigh*
I hate to admit but sometimes (rarely) Hedonism actually makes sense to me.
umm...yeah.
So Im not expecting a comment on this post since Wijdan wont be reading it...*sadness*...Please dear reader, Do try to make up for the loss:p

Ive been feeling very special lately...getting a lot of positive feedback:\
I dont hate it....but...yeah its nice:D

Strange what desire will make foolish people do...

I have this weird habit to spoil a perfectly good situation by adding reality to it. Kills the fun and makes it stranger...:\

.....
no more shit...

***SEEMEN OF THE WEEK***

[More than half of the student were absent the other day so she gave notes and this is what happened]

S : aamp loag kisi kaam nai deJEeaga...they dint come its their loss..

Mariam : But miss what if we get absent and want work...wo bhi humain kaam nai dain gi phir..?

S : Acha....phir dedijeeaga...

feels like 6th grade to me..:\

[During a lecture on depression]

Mariam : Is depression inherited?

S : yes

Anum Nasir : YEAASS MISS IT ISS!!

rest of the class : NO Its not!!

S : yes...its not inherited..

WHAT THE hell?:(

****

zara dil sai nai likha...:(

like......umm...


....



yeah THIS is how expressive I AM!!

No comments: