Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Thats whats wrong with the world.

There are three things in this world that I do not understand.
Mushrooms, Olives, and women. While the first two on the list are easy to ignore, the third remains in your face from the moment you're born to the moment you die.
They have issues and petty issues and lame issues which they take rather seriously. They're unpredictable and impossible to understand which is sad since 'being understood' is on top of their to-do list.
Hormonal imbalances along with not being understood makes them cranky which leads to great depression and much higher expectations which leads to a fucked up world.
Yes my friends, I just figured out whats wrong the world.
Its women - not global warming.

Subway wont receive my call=[

2 comments:

Roshni said...

I've never had olives. The way they look I guess...ajeeb.

Abdullah Tariq said...

It's not global warming.
It's me.
(H)