Sunday, May 9, 2010

You wear those shoes and I will wear that dress, ooOo

Tomorrow my first day at work ^.^
Cant wait ^.^
Is it just me or my last few posts have been really super gay?
So yes about the job....I'm a content writer and researcher. I research and write. Thats about it. Ive told so many people the details that I dont feel like writing it down here=[
Kal Rida ki shadi thi ^.^
She looked like Nadia Hussain...Only younger and less manly. ^.^
I ended up wearing a very simple cotton suit and pulling my hair back cuz of the shitty weather.
But me no bride. The bride is she. And she, my friends, looked lovely ^.^

Why is mothers day so In my face this year?
Where are all these reminders when I dont forget it and do something special for her? How come I dont get any msgs then?
Im in no mood to express my feelings and hugging and baking and doing anything nice and I've been trying to avoid it like the whole damn day but they just wont leave me alone. I dont need a special day to make my mom feel special. So fuffoff y'all.

Anway, seen Leon the professional? Starring Natalie Portman and Reno?
Its...disturbing. Really disturbing. I sound conservative but I seriously fail to see the beauty in a sex-free and clean love affair between a 12 year old girl and a middle-aged man. No matter how nicely they put it, I just find it disturbing.

No comments: