Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I DONT KNOW OKAY. I DONT KNOW WHAT THE TITLE SHOULD BE. FUCK OFF STUPID TITLE. LEAVE ME ALONE. AL I WANT TO DO IS POST SOMETHING REALLY LAME.

Okay..heres the thing.....soccer was so four years ago.
And please....know that post is not for soccer fans...like the genuine ones who love the sport and respect it. You guys have the right to go crazy [though I dont get the craziness since its like more of a first world sport and this is a third world country and paki soccer teams suck and I dont see how a paki can relate to the sport but its really okay cuz I remember being all crazy stupid during the last world cup but whatever].
So I was saying...if youre above eighteen and youre updating your fb status every time Torres sneezes you really need to get a life. Its only alright for sixteen year olds.
Guys are sick.
And now I feel sick.
Gaaaaaaaaah....

My hands are too thin. Like....remember Tales from the Crypt?
Remember how that grandma skeleton get out of her grave and goes all "hee heh heh heh"...my hands remind me of her. That's just not sexy. Not sexy is so uncool. But I wana be cool=[

I need some time out.
Can I get some time out, Life?
Please?
Yaar=[

Is it just me or does the template of my blog look* like old worn out clothes? Clothes you want to throw away because they're all torn but you dont want to at the same time cuz they're so damn comfortable.

No comments: