Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Ann Coulter Bin Laden

Does my blog look different?
It does ryte? But what...I cant tell.
Please let me know if you can figure it out:\

I have an Adam's apple but so does Ann Coulter. But she used to be a man so its okay for her I guess.
But I hate her. Shes crankier than I am on special days. But I probably shouldnt say that. But its okay since you dont really know me anyway. I mean its not like we're ever gona meet or anything. Which makes me want to practice my freedom of speech to the fullest. You see things are different when youre talking face to face. I dont know where Im going with this.
I want a secret blog. Wait. I already have one. Hah.
But I dont like it. Its all emo and waan waan boo-hoo. Nobody really wants to know the shit unless we talking dirt.
Dig? No? See...
shit = all the emotional trouble youre going through.
dirt = interesting gossip about a third person.
Get it? bleh.

By the power vested in me by this blog I hereby declare:

Death on Ann Coulter and Sahir Lodhi;
Torture on Zardari and the clan;
And a ban on Morning shows.