Tuesday, April 20, 2010

...

Dear God,

Been a lil rude havent I? But its okay yea? I mean...you're like God n all you understand ryte? I think I should officially tell you that I still believe youre out there....So yea anyway, sup? I was just wondering if you could send me some money? I really wana go shopping...I dont need anything just like that...ya know itsy bitsy useless crap...I also want that book 'what we knew' by Eric Johnson n all...I mean dont want it ryte away..just...whenever youre ready...I can wait. Or you can just get me a job and I get the rest myself...:\
And...if youre in a good mood...how about sending a cutie along? Just like a casual thing...if you want to...its totally cool otherwise..
And could you please take care of...umm...that thing..? I dont want to piss anyone off by saying no.
Also could you please take care of everything else? Im kind of tired and I dont want to. Just ya know....of course you do..Youre God.
So yea....Im planin to pray soon....catch ya later.

Love,
Uzma.

No comments: