Thursday, April 15, 2010

Dont know why.

Okay...do this friend of mine is 'in love' for the very first time in her life. Shes 22 so Im kinda happy for her. But she lost her 'lipginity' on her first date...which is kind of fast but...since she came out late so I guess is okay....Uff Uzma its none of your business, give her a break...
But no really...I AM happy for her...and the rest of them.
All four of my oldest and closest friends are married now.
All settled...all happy....thats....awesome....good for them....its great...its jus me now....hangin around my blog....all alone....writing shit no one reads....google-ing weird stuff no one cares about or wants to care about.....just here....You know Im really not that bad...I mean...Im pretty alryte okay...just a lil moody but pretty okay otherwise...But...yeah good for hem. I mean less rants for me to hear.
And THAT my loves, is called rationalization. I know. I suck yeah. I know. Just avoid.

But on the brighter side I got an interview call, which means Im totally ready to make fun of my first interview to which, I forgot to take my CV and I never heard from them again. That was...embarrassing.

When I saw the break of day
I wished that I could fly away
Instead of kneeling in the sand
Catching teardrops in my hand

I like Norah Jones=[

I want to go to Yale to study psychology=[

6 comments:

Rija Yousuf said...

Um. I read your shit.

n_n

Roshni said...

yea me too. -hi5-All my friends are getting married too... and like yours, they arent even old enough let alone mature enough to be going that path.... and altho i too am happy forthem, i secretly think its a litte pathetic..... getting married =|

Aly said...

Interview for???

The Me. said...

Hahah, love the tiny Yale wish at the end. =p
And i read your blog =o.

quartertoinsane said...

nice poem at the end...

uzme said...

YayYy...I feel loved ^.^
<3

..Ali...dude...a job interview:\