Thursday, September 17, 2009

...

Light light refreasing....karshi jaam-e-sheereee.....Ye natural hai...*ting ting*
Ting ting part was tang I think...umm..anyway.

I was just reading the most notorious psychopaths in history and Pedro Lopez was nowhere to be found. All respect to Albert Fish and Ted Bundy.....But you cant miss out Lopez...he like killed 300 people.....more probably...Ugh. He was a psychopath....and he deserves to be on that list....I mean...they have John Haigh in the list and not Lopez...whatever man...>_>
Im Not satisfied!

I have a thing for Lopez. I feel sorry for him. I somehow want to justify his actions. Cuz of his history. Everyone starts from when he was kicked out of his house by his mother for fondling his younger sister. But...he dint just wake up one day and decided to touch his sister....His mother was a prostitute and brought her customers home...and he saw all that.....he used to wet his bed and was insulted in front of everyone almost everyday....It doesnt sound much but for a kid its hell....like...dude...he had a fucked up childhood...blegh.
I dont expect anyone to understand since he raped n killed more than 300 girls....but...blegh!

I also have a thing for Peter Kurten. I mean...sides the fucked up history. He was kinda cool. He was a true serial killer. Not very attractive though...but he was cool. Just check out his last words "After my head has been chopped off, will I still be able to hear, at least for a moment, the sound of my own blood gushing from the stump of my neck? That would be the pleasure to end all pleasure."
....
Sadism in its purest form!
Do I sound sick? Im not. I dont agree with the killings...but....they were kinda misunderstood. The REAL emo! Yeah. Not the stupid fake teens with self created stupid issues and newly grown organs. No. They had the real shit going on. They were different. Dig? Whatever. Im in no mood to justify anything ryte now.

Anyway, every time I look at my wrist, Im tempted. The veins are so visible. My skin on palm n wrist is really thin. The ones carrying deoxygenated blood. Like so there. So I just stare at them and wonder....stuff. I'd like to poke my wrist with a needle....like poke poke poke....destroy the whole thing....and keep poking....till a bit of flesh comes out with the needle.
Do I sound sick?
Im not. This is just...bleh.
Im cool.
Yeah. I would never actually do any of this shit. But...no harm thinking, right?


1 comment:

Abdullah Tariq said...

Yes! You ARE cool.
xD

And Jeniffer Lopez too.