Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Pink looks good on me....and black....and bottle green.....but thats irrelevant. I skipped college today yet again. Sigh. I just cant say no to sleep. My toothpaste is all fucked up. Someone (most probably my brother) filled it with water so its all liquid-e. Every time I go to brush my teeth I suffer. But then going all the way from my bathroom to the kitchen just to get the toothpaste seems like a long journey. So I just keep struggling with the annoying liquid thing. But thats not the point. I dint go to college and I dont have a valid reason. I did wake up at 6:45 and hit the snooze button. Then again my alarm tried waking me up at 7:00 and I again snoozed, this time hoping the damn thing wont ring again. But turns out I usually set 3 alarms. So it again tried waking me up at 7:15 and this time I had second thoughts. But then I realized that I hadn't ironed last night and I hate ironing in the morning. So. Yeah thats my story.

So I was saying rust really suits me. It brings out my eyes like "pop"....but thats really not the point. The point is, Im going to study today and not waste yet another day playing farmville and eating and switching channels. Im going to get the damn chapter done. And "Abnormal psychology" is interesting anyway so it shouldn't be hard.
Okay mums calling for breakfast. No Im not fasting. No I dont have a 'girly biological' problem going on for not fasting. I just dont fast. I dont like starving. Makes me feel helpless. I dont like that feeling. Or any other feeling which makes my autonomic nervous system respond. Okay. Im gona go eat and then study. Thats THAT.

No comments: