Monday, September 20, 2010

FML cuz MLIA

My life is so average
My mum forgot how to make biryani. She just cant get it right anymore.
Work is not exciting anymore.
Im allergic to Keema, Fish, and Soap.
Zionists are gona take over the world.
I dont want to be ruled by Zionists.
I dont want to make no stupid software.
Ive become one of those ungrateful privileged bastards who just cant get enough of anything.
Ive been dumped. Twice. Even though we call it "mutual separation" it was actually not.
Something's wrong with my cell.
I downloaded backstreet boys yesterday at work. I cant get over the guilt.
I had a dream about my khala again. She was upset.
I told on her once. That was a year back.
I still have weird dreams about her crying or something shitty.
I want to have brownies and milo.
Its been three months...sab kuch theek hai.
Doesnt feel right.
I think God is upset with me.
Wouldnt blame him.
I think he's demented.
God is a little messed up.
All this...everything...nothing has to happen.
Anyway.
Light janay wali hai.
Zardari kuttey ka bacha hai.
Just like the rest of us.

3 comments:

quartertoinsane said...

ur noodle's getting soggy... go someplace dryer... little less excitement for a while b good

Roshni said...

people STILL listen to Backstreet Boys? ..wowz3rs

Amara said...

Make them jealous?