Friday, September 17, 2010

Im supposed to be working, but seriously, who works from home?

Ima be takin' 'em pics ufff lookin' all fly n' shit.
Halaat kharab haina. I haven't been going to work for two days. So work just comes to me at home. Thats ONE things that I would divorce my job over. We dont get public holidays like normal people. If there is a strike or something or anything, we have to work from home. Which only sucks ass all the time.
I dont know I just remembered the first time I saw The Exorcist.
It was one of the best days of my life.....*plays guitar like Bryan Adams*
*swings hair to the side*

It was just me, my mum, and my brother. Actually my mum had seen the movie when she was ten or something in the cinema with her parents and uncles and aunties and it scared the shit out of her and she was locked in her room for a week. Anyway, so she totally got me excited. I must be 12. And I was jumping like "OMG Ima watch The Exorcist yaYy". We watched it in the afternoon. We drew all the curtains, ordered biryani and lots of Coke. Back then we had this awesome CD player [DVD systems were not popular] with huge speakers. Totally bad ass. Anyway, so we watched it and it was awesome. Thats one day from my past I'd live all over again. Cuz when I look back now, that day seems to last forever *bangs head*.
I know, its just awkward banging head to a Bryan Adams song.

P.S. The movie made me smile like a bastard while it scared my brother and my mum [again].

No comments: