Monday, March 9, 2009

.......and again...


soo yes i baked 3rd time in a week....My mom asked me to. I have a feeling soon im gona start hating it. Anyway...i made plain-strawberry-creamcheese-sorta cake....The only reason im putin it up all here is cuz I wudnt wana know abt anyones *i baked a cake* story....its painfuly boring - and YES im aware of that so ima spare my frnds n all of the agony.


no i dint add strawberries in the batter....jus made strawberry sugar syrup n filled it in the middle with cream-cheese...



aaand den jus did the topping n stff.....





idher tak tou theek thaa...but i dunno what image i had in mind and it dint turn out to be as pretty as i xpected it to bee...


so it maY not be the prettiest cake in the world but it tastes good..=D

I cant believ this is the exitement in my life:s
=(