Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I dont like to blink!

I had another weird dream....this time it was like really weird.....But im ot gona mention that part...i'll jus write down the gross stuff.
So it ws mee....and I was like angry...Noooo....I wasnt angry...infact it dint really start of that well...or maybe i dont reember.....but I was stabbing my aunt:s
No im not making this up!
I actually stabbed my aunt to death with a knife AND a fork in her throat:S
and eventhough she was dead I jus kept on stabbing her....in her throat.
I dunno why i had dis dream....i wasnt evn mad at her....she dint do nothing...infact we had a very nice convo the mornin before. Its so freakin disturbing....And it was followed by alot of creepy stff which i dnt wana mention. I think God is mad at me...myabe...i dunno....ive been a real bych lately.