Tuesday, November 24, 2009

And its almost 9 now.

So I finally sat down to seriously study. I mean about time. It was around 7:55 p.m.
I read the questions I was gona do and then went through the whole chapter...checked out all the stuff I underlined and read social facilitation and deindividuation for like and hour or so and then read all the topics of the next chapter and then I was thirsty and hungry and my back started hurting so Im like lets take a 5 minutes water break and I check the time, it was 8:05 p.m.
Those were the longest ten minutes of my life.
Its 8:35 and Im still on my water break. [Shut up all you pervs!]

Heres an interesting piece I came across while reading about deindividuation:

" the crowd is always intellectually inferior to the isolated individual...The mob man is fickle, credulous, and intolerant, showing the violence and ferocity of primitive beings,...women, children, savages, and lower classes...operating under the influence of the spinal cord. "
- The crowd by Gustave LeBon.

Yes Sirre. Agreed.

1 comment:

Roshni said...

keep your concentration.. like when you're studying..only study =/ ..water breaks are evil.

0mzigawd...word verification : Tatti
wth man? ..I should screenshot this.