Sunday, November 29, 2009

Bore horai hoona...please dont think im a loser? Please yaar=(

Me :
He sounds so saxay!

Rida :
Haina...and hes funny too. Oh and hes like 29..

Me :
wow...thats like...almost thirty..

-----

Friend :
*I had this disturbing dream a month back...[insert name 1] was making love to me. And he looks so amazingly cute today!

Me :
*OMG.
*Tell [insert name 2]?
*He can be so charming to look at.

Friend :
*I dint tell anyone.

Me :
*Its oki. Hes cute.

Friend :
*Still its not okay.
*Sesky back thi yaar!

Me :
*haha...a lil make out dream means nothing.

Friend :
*Not just make out...full on skin action.
*Thank God no effin scene.

Me :
*Aye haye.
*Awesome:O
*Maza aya?

----

Note : Our exams start next month!

Me :
Tumhara farm itna ganda kiu hai..?

Rida :
What?
Jee nai.

Me :
Haan hai!
Itney saray ghoray..

Rida :
I know...ziada haina?

Me :
Haan...Itney saray ghoray and billian..
Bohat bura farm hai.

Rida :
Jee nai. Mera farm acha hai.
Bakrian bhi hain..

Me :
And the hay bales..
Why do you have so many hay bales?
It looks like poop!

Rida :
Hehehe...wo expeirence barhanay thay..

Me :
And who gave you that idea..?

Rida :
Faseeha...she started when I started so *yada yada long story* isliye!

Me :
haha...your farm sucks.

Rida :
Jee nai...mera farm bohat acha hai..
Just cuz I dont have money to buy a bigger farm doesnt mean mera farm acha nai hai.
Mera farm chota hai but bohat acha hai dont insult my farm just cuz I dont have money. Tum baray farm walay aesey hi kartey ho.

Me :
Its not about having a bigger farm..
Its so unorganized!
Hay bales eveyrwhere..

Rida :
No its not. Merey ghoray ek jaga kharay hain.
I made them stay they used to be all over my farm.
please hay bales delete kardo?

Me :
hahha...nope.

Rida :
Please yaar kardo..

Me :
Main nai karai...do it yourself.

Rida :
I have to study...I dont trust faseeha shes gona read my inbox..

Me :
Oh yeah the messages..

Rida :
Youve read them..?

Me :
hehe...yeap..

Rida :
All..?

Me :
Yeah..

Rida :
Oh..

*awkward silence*

No comments: