Tuesday, October 20, 2009

After studying my ass off for SIXTEEN YEARS [excluding kindergarten], SIXTEEN years of carrying that heavy bag full of bricks called books on my delicate shoulders....SIXTEEN years of sheer torture..SIXTEEN years of being tanned....Tolerating crowds and those cheeky van drivers and stinky, immature, LOUD, Whiny, ungrateful, back stabbing, bossy, annoying, egoistic SHITHEADS for SIXTEEN years....Youre telling me I cant do what I want to do?
I dont want to do 'accounts'...its not my thing....anything to do with numbers is NOT my thing...I DONT do numbers I FUCKING HATE NUMBERS ALRIGHT!! I DONT FUCKING WANT TO DO BBA OR MBA OR ACCA OR WHATEVER OTHER SHIT THEY HAVE TO OFFER. AND I DONT WANT TO BE AN ENGINEER OR A FUCKING DOCTOR!!
AND I DONT FUCKING WANT TO BE A FUCKING FASHION DESIGNER IM NOT GAY YOU GAY FUCK. I DONT EVEN LIKE WEARING CLOTHES. AND I DONT LOVE I.T. I thought I did BUT I DONT!! AND I DONT WANT TO BE A FUCKING TEACHER I FUCKING HATE KIDS!!!

I want to be a criminal psychologist...or a cognitive psychologist...or a social psychologist or engineering psychologist...or Forensic psychologist...just...this is not fair.
There are absolutely NO good universities offering masters in psychology in Pakistan. AND I DONT FUCKING WANT TO LEAVE THIS SHIT HOLE I'LL NEVER LEAVE THIS PLACE!! Even if I get the job and they pay for it. I DONT WANT TO!!
Why dont we have a LUMS or IBA sort of place offering psychology? Fuck psychology...what about geography? Literature? Archaeology?
I dont want to go to Karachi University....:(
This is not fair.
This is not fair!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1220864/Whipped-wearing-deceptive-bra-Hardline-Islamists-Somalia-publicly-flog-women-sharia-crackdown.html

:'(

2 comments:

E said...

i wanted to do english.

and. they didnt want me to.
they wanted accounts.

so.
business it is.
with a minor in english.
*sigh*

uzme said...

Youre not alone my friend..
*hugs*